Why can't I share, or refer friends to petitions through Change.org links

Kier

Mar 18, 2014, 6:29:42 PM3/18/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if it is my server, and I saw a unanswered question similar to mine. So I am going to add some detail. I click the link for sharing to Facebook, Firefox opens and closes a window, then changes the link from "share", to "refer friends".  I click that link, a window opens and closes again.  Nothing happens.  Like others I am posting the link via URL instead. While contacting friends via messaging to get signatures is okay for the time being, if this website is for Change, broken links are seriously going to lessen the potential for signatures.  Please fix or tell me if it is my service. Thank you