How can i import Change.org petition API to my wordpress web page?

Mehmet Recep Özdemir

Apr 19, 2014, 8:02:18 AM4/19/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone !

Im the new guy on forum :)

We re working with Change.org for our Campaing. And admins told me to i can use a petition API in our Campaing website. But our company website is a wordpress !
If wordpress is not working, i will convert to website to basic HTML website, like wix or simple website maded in Adobe Muse. Im not too good about PHP or something like a web technology im just designer.

First of all, is there any API for visitors can use sign on the page? Visitor will use sign on the page and sign will add to Change.org petition system. Is that possible? If yes, how can i import it to page?

Immidiatelly, please help !

Thanks