Consolidation of petitions

Bill Davis

Apr 29, 2014, 12:08:01 PM4/29/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible with the API to develop an app that would allow me to search for and download contact information for petition authors and/or signers of their petition?
It seems there are numerous petition on various topics.  It might be helpful to the cause if these lists could be consolidated into a single new campaign.
Any thoughts?
TIA

Daniel Nemirovsky

May 29, 2014, 10:19:51 PM5/29/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
I think it would be sufficient to post a comment on the petition page with a link to the "similar" petition(s) and to let the creators/administrators of the petitions contact each other from there. having contact information of creator's petitions be publicly visible is a violation of the creator's privacy, or at least if i were the creator of a petition i would certainly think so.