Receiving an error, when not really experiencing and error

Joshua Wheeler

Mar 24, 2014, 5:59:01 PM3/24/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Change.org API community,
I ma working on developing with this API and when adding signatures to a petition I received the following JSON response:
{"result":"failure","messages":["There was a server error. Please try again later."]}

This made me wonder what server errors were actually going on. This is because when I checked the petition I was testing, I noticed the signature I added actually uploaded to the change.org petition successfully.

If anybody knows what server errors are actually occurring, let me know! Otherwise maybe this could be a bug?