How about we start a "club" called: You sign mine, I sign yours!?

Krizette Rozmiarek

Dec 1, 2015, 5:20:54 AM12/1/15
to Change.org API
This will benefit us all! We all want more signatures on our petitions, right!? So if we start a chain reaction, where I see you have signed my petition and you leave the name/URL or your petition and I go and sign yours and so on and so on... Wouldn't that make it the ultimate petition goal? EVERYONE gets their signatures and everyone gives a signature. That way our petitions and the number of signatures will increase immensely overnight!?