[Android] Signature auth key fails

Bernat Borrás-Paronella Petit

Jan 14, 2014, 5:17:47 PM1/14/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I want to add ability to sign petitions in my android application.

When i try to request for an authorization code i just get :

{"result":"failure","messages":[]}

I set my API_KEY as url param, and other params like:

source_description = "Change! App"
source = change://app.1358699
requester_email  = ###########
callback_endpoint = change://app.1358699

Bernat Borrás-Paronella Petit

Jan 14, 2014, 5:24:28 PM1/14/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
If i use the API_SECRET the resppnse is

{"result":"failure","messages":["unauthorized request"]}

And any time i have a 401 error code :(

Bernat Borrás-Paronella Petit

Jan 15, 2014, 3:37:25 PM1/15/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
I was bit lucky!

Now i have this:

{
"result":"failure",
"messages":["unauthorized request"]
}

I set rsig param, callback_endpoint or endpoint, timestamp.... withut exit...

Bernat Borrás-Paronella Petit

Jan 28, 2014, 7:06:20 PM1/28/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
No. I'm sure is correct because i used to get data from petitions, list of signatures...

Maybe the order of params in body and he order in sha is important... If hes, what are the mandatory params, what not, and what are order?

Thank you

Alain Bloch

Jan 28, 2014, 7:25:50 PM1/28/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com