Kevin Bradshaw

Dec 6, 2016, 10:38:18 AM12/6/16
to Change.org API
We're developing a web app that visualises the progress of the petition in real-time, and we'd like a way to be able to allow a user to "log in" with their Change.org credentials, or somehow verify whether a visitor has signed the petition.
We need this to add a feature wherein the visitor can find their signature in the webapp

Ideally, an OAuth2 flow or something similar would be available, but even something that allows a user's browser to retrieve a token would be great.

Hubert Balaguy

Dec 8, 2016, 12:16:58 PM12/8/16
to Change.org API
Hi !
I published a petition on Change.org 2 weeks ago. The petition doesn't appear on the website and remains nowhere to be found despite the help of the search engine. I wrote 4 mails to the helpline to no avail. Does anybody know how to reach a human being in that organization ?
Many thanks for your advice
Hubert

Kevin Bradshaw

Dec 8, 2016, 12:24:46 PM12/8/16
to Change.org API
It's probably best to open a new thread, since this thread is about identifying and authenticating users.