How to send petitions to multiple addressees?

M Goodwin

Jun 12, 2014, 3:30:43 PM6/12/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
How do you send a posted petition to more than a single addressee? The site seems to only accept 1 email addressee and I think most people will want to send the petition to more than one decision maker. Thanks.

shortcut2wv

Jun 26, 2014, 9:16:27 AM6/26/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
When I go to share a petition I feel strongly about with other of my like-minded friends on FB, I have no option to make multiple selections from my friends list, type one message for all, then send it. In fact, just going to that page locks up my browser. It would be nice if someone could work on that end of the website to make it easier to share a petition with others.