Finally fished my post signature page

Rob Weatherall

Dec 21, 2015, 9:16:44 PM12/21/15
to Change.org API
Finally fished my post signature page, just in time for the beta api to be beta retired.
Though the docs say the endpoints will still work I have an issue.

after marketing my petition page, I am getting hundreds of messages that their signature is not being counted.

I put in error checking, the result comes back "success" but still but when I check recent 10 they are not there and my count is not going up.

So is API completely dead now?

I know I am just typing for no reason as there will never be a response.

Ask at the "help" section and they just say come here.

Lost a few hundred signatures in just one day.

Ashwin Srinivas

Feb 10, 2016, 4:20:31 AM2/10/16
to Change.org API
So, is it not advisable to use the retired API? Do you think we will get any new version anytime soon? Please let me know.

Matthew Kelley

May 21, 2017, 4:45:37 AM5/21/17
to Change.org API
It's not looking good for API updates.