Data for bachelor assignment in political science

Jakob T

Apr 22, 2017, 6:28:11 PM4/22/17
to Change.org API

My name is Jakob Tougaard, I'am currently a student at Aarhus University where i am studying political science. I am writing my bachelor within the overall topic "new media effecting mobilazation". I would there ask you, if it is possible to get some data about petitions worldwide, from 2008-now. The petitions that i am most interested in, is petitions targeting the government.

I really really hope that you would be able to provide me with data about the numbers of petitions, and how many people signed up for the specific petitions. But you should not hold back, with your data, just send me as much as you have, and then I will sort in it.

Best regards

Jakob Tougaard
Aarhus University
Political science department

Jakob T

Apr 22, 2017, 6:29:12 PM4/22/17
to Change.org API
Also, if the data file could be an excel file, then it would be perfect.

Thx