Can't view signatures to print for presentation of petition

Theresa Kerwin

Jun 11, 2015, 8:39:51 AM6/11/15
to change-...@googlegroups.com

I cannot download the signatures but can download the comments. Can you tell me how to upload the signatures? The excel sheet we get when the cvs file is downloaded is blank except for the headers. Whereas the comments appear under the same process perfectly in another excel sheet.  Thank you to anyone who can assist.

Mark Dimas

Jun 11, 2015, 12:19:33 PM6/11/15
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this forum is for help using the Change.org API. If you have support or help request for the site please visit help.change.org.

buckshaws...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2015, 2:50:33 PM6/20/15
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Theresa I'm having the same problem right now -- did you find out how to fix it?  Thanks

ana cristina guerrero

Jun 23, 2015, 4:18:24 PM6/23/15
to change-...@googlegroups.com
I´m also having the same problem, we need your help.

buckshaws...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2015, 4:20:40 PM6/23/15
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hiya  mine started to work the next day -- seems to be a 6 -12 hour delay in signatures being added, and showing on the download excel file.  Hope this helps