Why can't my wife sign up once I've signed up?

Dick Guertin

May 25, 2015, 7:06:56 PM5/25/15
to change-...@googlegroups.com
I, Richard, signed a petition, which signed me up with Change.org, and used my Facebook profile to fill in my information. Then, my wife tried to sign the same petition, but Change.org kept signing HER in as ME. She gave her email address (dee.guertin at yahoo.com) and her password for that email address, but when she clicked on the Facebook button to complete her information, Change.org still identified her as Richard, not Dee. What can she do now? How does the Facebook link distinguish between two people, each of whom have Facebook pages???

Julie Setbon

Jun 26, 2015, 10:41:30 AM6/26/15
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Try opening up a new browser as an incognito window...may help as workaround...