New Role: Senior Software Engineer – AI // Remote job

1 view

Ravi Nexzentek

11:16 AM (2 hours ago) 11:16 AM
to Ravi Nexzentek

Looking for: Senior Software Engineer – AI

Work Location OH (Fully Remote)

Visa: H4 EAD, GC and Citizens Only

Our Ohio client has a fully remote contract opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer – AI who will possess extensive expertise in building full stack applications.

Top must:

·         5 plus years experience as Software Engineer background with AI

·         Experience with Python, Angular, and React

·         Experience with AI services such as Azure AI Search, Azure Open AI service, Amazon Bedrock or similar technologies.

·         Expertise developing both front-ends and back-ends of modern web applications and have a general understanding what is involved in front-end development

·         Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills

·         Proactive.

Job Description:

·         We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Software Engineer – AI to join our innovative team.

·         Since this position entails leading the development of Generative AI enabled apps, practical experience in generative AI and demonstrating a profound understanding of its principles, applications, and latest advancements is highly desirable.

·         This role requires a dynamic individual who can seamlessly integrate AI solutions across the full stack, driving forward our AI initiatives and ensuring robust, scalable implementations.

·         We’re looking for people who like problem solving, exhibit independent creativity, and function cooperatively on a team.

·         As a Senior Software Engineer –AI at client, you have a sense of personal accountability, a curiosity to research new technologies and methodologies, and a pervasive desire to dig into complex issues while respecting timelines and team commitments.

What You’ll Do:

·         Participate in design, development, implementation, and maintenance of AI platform & AI powered tools / applications.

·         Stay up to date with the latest advancements in AI technologies, exploring opportunities to integrate new AI capabilities into existing or new applications.

·         Work with a team of individual contributors through leadership and delegation, along with your own hands-on contributions, to build our web applications, including building entirely new applications, making major product updates, and maintaining our existing portfolio. Our products at client are used by millions of people every day. Some have an SLA of 99.95% uptime; stability and quality solutions are key!

·         Work with product, engineering, SRE, and other leadership to understand how your solutions will be planned, developed, implemented, and supported.

·         Implement best practices for application security and ensure compliance with relevant data privacy and protection regulations.

·         Contribute to CI/CD processes to allow for smoother releases and increasing team confidence.

·         Use your interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with product sponsors and senior leadership in engineering and the greater business.

·         Understand the business requirements of products, tasks, and stores, and if you identify possible gaps, ambiguities, missing scenarios, opportunities, etc., raise them with the team and with leadership so we can all improve them.

·         Work with a distributed team to solve problems quickly and collaboratively.

·         Consider the full lifecycle of solutions when building them from initial conception to launch then maintenance all the way to sunsetting.

·         Mentor junior engineers to help grow their professional careers.

About You:

·         You have experience developing AI powered solutions at an enterprise level.

·         You have come from an engineering background yourself. You have empathy for engineers and balance that with realities of the business.

·         You interface well with other business units and leadership, being able to describe situations and technical approaches to foster an environment of trust and confidence.

·         You have deep expertise developing both front-ends and back-ends of modern web applications and have a general understanding what is involved in front-end development as well.

·         You build front-ends with the needs of our users in mind, partnering with our UX team members to build the best experiences for our teachers, students, and other personas.

·         You consider the needs of accessible designs in all steps of the engineering process for those with visual, auditory, sensory, cognitive, and other considerations.

·         You design APIs that are meant to be consumed by others, so ease of use, simplistic design, and other attributes that benefit interoperability are key.

·         You believe in understanding why work is being done and empathizing with the users, not just implementing code and moving onto the next task.

·         You have demonstrated software delivery experience with a distributed product & engineering team.

·         You can work in a fast-paced software release environment, where you continuously deliver production-grade (near-zero downtime, fault-tolerant, etc.) software daily for a system with millions of users around the world.

·         You have contributed to the full software development life cycle, including writing application code, unit/integration/automation tests, documentation, and performance engineering and security.

We have a very diverse stack that can vary across teams and projects. Some of the technologies we use include:

·         Back-end: Python, Go, Node.js

·         Front-end: TypeScript, Angular, React and Playwright

·         AI services such as Azure AI Search, Azure Open AI service, Amazon Bedrock or similar technologies.

·         Amazon Web Services (AWS): ECS, RDS, Lambda, and many other services

·         CI/CD and Infrastructure: Docker, Terraform, GitHub, CircleCI, Sonarqube, NewRelic and Datadog

·         Collaboration: JIRA, Confluence, Zoom, Slack, and Office 365

·         Databases: Relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL; NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Chandra Babu

 Nexzentek Solutions Inc.,
HQ: 1070 STATE ROUTE 18 UNIT #3A, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
WL: 1740 Grassland Parkway, Suite# 403A, Alpharetta, GA 30004

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the sender immediately

   A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)

Navya Nexzentek

11:20 AM (2 hours ago) 11:20 AM
to Navya Nexzentek
Thanks & Regards,
Navya Velaga
Technical Recruiter
Nexzentek Current Openings
  Nexzentek Solutions Inc.,
HQ:  1740 Grassland Parkway, Suite # 403A, Alpharetta, GA-       30004
WL: 3698 Bethelview Rd., Suite 200-A, Cumming, GA 30040