10+ Only : Remote : Salesforce Vlocity Developer : Wipro : PP No. Mandatory

1 view

love juneja

11:21 AM (2 hours ago) 11:21 AM
to love juneja

Hi,
Hope you are in fine spirits of health!

My name is
Love Juneja and I am working with Alpha Silicon.
We are headquartered in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States.

We have the following job opening....

Title: Salesforce Vlocity Senior Developer

Location: Candidate has to work from Waltham, MA but if the candidate is exceptionally good, we can try for remote provided candidate is willing to work in EST.

Long Term Contract

Job Description :

Please find the JD below:

  • We are looking for a skilled Salesforce Vlocity Developer with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
  • Salesforce developer with extensive experience on Apex Classes/REST APIs
  • Hands-on Experience with Vlocity APIs/Omniscripts
  • Experience with CI/CD Tooling (git, Jenkins, BitBucket, Jira) in a SalesForce environment
  • Proficiency in SOQL, HTML, XML , JavaScript, SOAP-based & REST web services
  • Experience with Custom Application development on Force.com platform.
  • Experience in Salesforce integration with other integration tools.
  • Detailed business knowledge on Clean Energy solution
  • Candidate should be a certified Salesforce developer
  • Must have knowledge on AutoRABIT platform
  • Candidate should have experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud with Salesforce Lightning.

Thanks and Regards

Love Juneja
US IT RECRUITER