Greeting from VIRTUAL NETWORX INC

nagar...@virtualnetworx.in

9:11 AM (4 hours ago) 9:11 AM
to nagar...@virtualnetworx.com

HI Recruiter,

Hope you are doing well.

Greetings from Nagarjuna reddy (Virtual Networx Inc)...!!! Email ”nagar...@virtualnetworx.com”

I do have excellent consultants available for new projects. Please, find a Hot List of my bench consultants mentioned below and help me out with suitable requirements on Corp to Corp, based on their technologies.

Do add me to your list and share with me your requirements on Corp-to-Corp, I would love to work with you. Looking forward to your response. A reply will be highly appreciable.

VNI HOTLIST
Hello Recruiters,  Hope you are doing great…!!!
Hoping you hear back from you soon & looking forward for a long term collaboration for 2024.
 HERE ARE FEW CONSULTANTS WHO ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR JOBS IMMEDIATELY & CAN JOIN ASAP.
CALL ME : 469-209-6232
Email: nagar...@virtualnetworx.com Please add to your Distribution list.
SN NONAMESKILL SET/TECHNOLOGYYEARSVISA STATUS
1KAProject Manager/Business Systems Analyst17 YearsH1B
2VASr. CRM/CPQ/ERP Functional QA ConsultantMicrosoft Dynamics D365, SFDC (SalesForce.com)20+ YearsUS Citizen
3SDSalesforce Platform Developer I & II, App Builder and Administrator13 YearsE3
4GMData Engineer11 YearsH1B
5NRData Engineer9 YearsH1B
6KLTibco Consultant11+ YearsH1B
7MHDynatrace9 YearsH1B
8SRQA Lead10 YearsH1B
9SGSAP GRC9 YearsH1B
10TJSailpoint9 YearsH1B
11SLNetwork Security Eng9 YearsH1B
12SBDot Net10 YearsH1B
13SNSDET QA16 YearsH1B
14SMQA 10 YearsH1B
15RBScrum Master/Project Manager11 YearsH1B
16PROKTA9 YearsH1B
17BHETL9 + YearsH1B
20HKAppian/AWS11 YearsH4EAD

Thanks & Regards,

WAY TO GO.....

R.Nagarjuna Reddy || Team Lead

VIRTUAL NETWORX INC

P: +1 469-209-6232

E: nagar...@virtualnetworx.com

W: www.virtualnetworx.com

2010 Valley View Lane, Suite 310, Farmers Branch, TX 75234

Virtual Networx is a 2021 Inc. 5000 honoree

The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain proprietary, business-confidential, and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

Salesforce Developer-4x Certified- MK.docx
Gautham Data Engineer - MK.docx
Kalyan Chandra tibco -MK.docx