Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)::Onsite

Maneesha N

10:09 AM (3 hours ago) 10:09 AM
to Maneesha N

Adobe Experience Manager  (AEM)

Location:  Sacramento, CA

Client team is re-designing and rehosting the website.

The technology platform that has been selected is Adobe Experience Manager  (AEM.)

We are looking for someone with 10+ years of experience on AEM who can help with the  technical architecture, setup, and configuration of the product.

The successful candidate will be able  to guide the implementation to get the project started on a solid foundation.

Example of skills needed  include:  * Provide successful procedures for rolling sites onto the new platform * URL Management. * Configure Search to be effective and customized to the County needs * Implement the ability to provide user personalization based on prior visits  * Guide the team on creating custom templates and components. * Build scripts and write code within the system to customize the experience * Create Adobe Forms * Implement Language translations * Integrate with applications (via API and iframes) * Build workflows, such as approval workflows. * Reporting This is not an assignment for candidates with “similar” experience. We are looking for an AEM expert  who can hit the ground running on Day 1. Required Skills : APIAdditional Skills : Database DeveloperThis is a high PRIORITY requisition. This is a PROACTIVE requisition

--
Thanks & Regards,
Maneesha