New usb hub design

Paco Gil

May 9, 2019, 6:20:36 AM5/9/19
to chan_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are working on a custom made controllable 2.0 usb hub for chan_dongle. We are open to any suggestions.

Specs:

* 32 USB port
* Builtin power supply (max 1A per port)
* Real software controlled power off per usb port (5V rail off/on)
* NanoPI board with linux inside (no need of external computer for asterisk and chan_dongle)
* 2 internal fans
* Designed specifically for chan_dongle usage with Huawei 3G dongles

See attached photos. Price upon request.

--
zHub_2.jpg
zHub_1.jpg

orco...@gmail.com

May 27, 2019, 2:40:15 AM5/27/19
to dongle
But there is no single neat tutorial on how to install chan_dongle, every tutorials are messed up with confusing terms, either some of you make a video tutorial or start offering installation for few $ charge.

Musfiq

May 28, 2019, 11:51:34 PM5/28/19
to dongle

Dongle's  are very close to each other. there will be high interference.

Paco Gil

May 29, 2019, 1:54:41 AM5/29/19
to chan_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is no interference. The hub is already built and working.

CK Lee

Jun 12, 2019, 1:35:39 AM6/12/19
to chan_...@googlegroups.com
My friend has interest on this. Can you let me know the contact?
thanks

CK

Ahmed Ibrahim

Feb 2, 2020, 7:18:34 AM2/2/20