E173s-6 firmware voice supported firmware

Alejandro

Mar 23, 2011, 11:23:26 PM3/23/11
to chan_d...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have a place where i can find it? (its driving me mad)

I got 2 units, the hardware supports voice, but the firmware have not it
enabled. E173 rev s-6 (firmware versions start with 21..). For test
purpose only and project feedback.

Units are "huawei" oficial, not form any provider, but huawei support
don't provide firmware for this one.

(sorry if the question is not directly project related, feel free to
ignore it if go against group policy)

Thx

CK Lee

Mar 24, 2011, 12:12:43 AM3/24/11
to chan_d...@googlegroups.com
You have to get it from someone who unlocks for you. There is a program called dc-unlocker.

Paco Gil

Mar 24, 2011, 3:48:21 AM3/24/11
to chan_d...@googlegroups.com

Alejandro

Mar 24, 2011, 12:26:28 PM3/24/11
to chan_d...@googlegroups.com
is not a lock issue, is the firmware that has not voice support (it
means hardware supports it, but this particular firmware release has it
stripped)

dc-files.com have only an old firmware (for the first E173), not for
this revision (when i try to flash it gets error)

Ramón Lozano SOLID PC, S.L.

Mar 24, 2011, 7:11:27 AM3/24/11
to chan_d...@googlegroups.com
It's very likely you'll need to pay..

Ramón Lozano
SOLID PC. S.L.
www.solidpc.net

Shafiq Manoocher

Mar 8, 2014, 8:49:11 AM3/8/14
to chan_...@googlegroups.com, chan_d...@googlegroups.com, alejandr...@gmail.com

I have the same issue. Any one can help. I am new to your group. I tried almost everywhere to find the firmware to support voice for my E173S-3 Dongle.

Did anyone find a solution for this? please help.

Pol Isidor

Sep 11, 2018, 7:50:47 PM9/11/18
to dongle
I need voice enabled FW for e173-s-1.