Re: [dongle] How to force chan_dongle to connect on certain mobile provider. You can modify chan_dongle sources to manual operator instead of automatic. Please read AT command list.

Paco Gil

Oct 23, 2018, 12:52:31 AM10/23/18
to chan_...@googlegroups.com
AT+COPS as suggested by Marco is your only solution then.

El 23 oct. 2018 4:01, "Pol Isidor" <eas...@gmail.com> escribió:
Hmm..Thx for helping me..but I'm afrid that u didn;t understand my real problem..
The si mcard is from Italy..and the border line is Between Serbia and Hungary. Because Hungary is in EU as the Italy I would like to connect just on (for example Vodafone Hun) and neither of mobile operater from Serbia (because of Serbia isn;t in EU and the price are very high, till in Hungary becuase of EU law the price are same nad "there is no roaming")
In other words, I Italy sim card need to be in roaming (and it is in roaming in both of case) , but to connect only for example on Vodafone Hungary.
In this link and neither on google I coudn;t find this solution.

On Sunday, 21 October 2018 21:30:27 UTC+2, paco wrote:
On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 2:36 AM Pol Isidor <eas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thx for suggestion..
Aprox this is what I'm searching for, just it is somehow uncler how can I definiate exactly the provider to stay only and only on that provider.
Have u some information?

On Friday, 19 October 2018 14:00:06 UTC+2, Marco Gaiarin wrote:
Mandi! Pol Isidor
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Is there any posibilities to definate to connect on certain mobile network?

AT+COPS?
        http://m2msupport.net/m2msupport/atcops-plmn-selection/

--
Marco ``Gaio'' Gaiarin         | LUG Pordenone        (http://pordenone.linux.it)
P.zza S. Tommaso, 20         | Lilliput BBS      (http://bbs.lilliput.linux.it)

Message has been deleted

Pol Isidor

Oct 23, 2018, 8:19:39 AM10/23/18
to dongle
Yes I tried..and if I pull out the modem (simulation the restart of device what will power the usb) the the dongle choose the strongest Serbian network, and not a bit weaker EU Vodafon network.