Revision lectures 8 Jan in HC3 (10.00 and 13.15) (and some old exams to chew on)

Dave Sands

Jan 4, 2016, 4:27:03 AM1/4/16
to 2015 Functional Programming TDA452/ DIT 142
Happy new year!

As I mentioned at the lab 4 presentations, I will give some revision lectures on Friday 8th, at 10.00 and 13.15 in HC3.

These will be two different lectures where I will summarise the course and revise some of the key topics that you might not have practiced so much in the labs, and go through some old exam questions.

You may find it helpful to glance over som old exams first. Here is a sample (2011) and the most recent one (2015)

Cheers
Dave

Gleb Lobanov

Jan 8, 2016, 10:36:03 AM1/8/16
to 2015 Functional Programming TDA452/ DIT 142
Is a video of the lectures available online?

David Sands

Jan 8, 2016, 10:58:23 AM1/8/16
to chalmer...@googlegroups.com
Sorry no video.