Query of grades

Dave Sands

Jan 27, 2016, 5:55:21 AM1/27/16
to 2015 Functional Programming TDA452/ DIT 142
As soon as the results are reported (very soon I hope) you should be able to inspect your exam.
If you think something might be wrong with the grading then please fill out the form below and I will look into it, and meet you if necessary.
The form is open until 25 Feb

Jakub Hvězda

Jan 27, 2016, 3:01:59 PM1/27/16
to 2015 Functional Programming TDA452/ DIT 142
Is there any possibility to scan my exam and send it to me? I'm Erasmus student and I'm no longer in Sweden. Thank you for reply.

David Sands

Jan 27, 2016, 3:05:46 PM1/27/16
to chalmer...@googlegroups.com
I’ll scan it and mail it. Remind me if you don’t hear anything…