Practical info about lab 4 presentations

Dave Sands

Dec 14, 2015, 10:58:12 AM12/14/15
to 2015 Functional Programming TDA452/ DIT 142
Don't forget to sign up for a presentation slot if you have not done so yet.

Please bring a laptop that you can connect to a screen so you can demo your lab and show us some code.

I have the following connection possibilities only: displayport, mini displayport (e.g. mac), standard HDMI.

I could not find an adapter for HDMI to DVI or VGA, so it could be a problem if several of you have older laptops.

Room 5474

Dimitris Platis

Dec 16, 2015, 6:03:31 AM12/16/15
to 2015 Functional Programming TDA452/ DIT 142
Hi,

Could you further specify what is expected from us aside of the laptop? Should we have for example a presentation about what we made? If so, should it be technical or "eye candy"?

Finally, how will the code demonstration work? Will you be asking "where have you implemented this feature and how does it work" or do we go over the code ourselves and explain what each part does?

Thanks

Evgeny Kotelnikov

Dec 16, 2015, 10:41:01 AM12/16/15
to chalmer...@googlegroups.com
Could you further specify what is expected from us aside of the laptop?

Nothing special. No presentation is needed, just run the code and show that it works.

Will you be asking "where have you implemented this feature and how does it work"

We will go through the code together. We might ask how specific parts of the code work.