Project presentations over - please rate your choice of project!

Dave

Dec 19, 2014, 6:43:26 AM12/19/14
to chalmer...@googlegroups.com
After two and a half days of wall-to-wall project presentations we are done. The projects were great, even if I maybe sounded a bit grumpy sometimes!

About half of you have some changes to make, with resubmission due by 5 Jan.

For the benefit of future students, could you please give anonymous feedback on the choice of project that you made.  This is not the place for feedback about how we treated you, or the quality of the help you got (or didn't get) - you get an opportunity to comment on that next year!

Please go to the link below and rate your project choice:

http://goo.gl/forms/LYDfQqvXzh

Cheers
Dave

Dave

Jan 8, 2015, 8:19:24 AM1/8/15
to chalmer...@googlegroups.com
There is still time to leave feedback! / Dave