Could not find modules / Hidden modules

Teodor Ostwald

Dec 16, 2014, 5:00:24 AM12/16/14
to chalmer...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

We're having problems with hidden modules when trying to use Haste.Random. We have tried to expose it with "haste-pkg expose pkgname" but no change or error messages result from it."ghc-pkg recache" did not help either.

When we try and substitute with System.Random then it simply cannot find the module.

We have spent a few hours on google trying to resolve the issue but we are really stuck.

Any help is welcome!

Thanks
/Teodor

David Sands