Course Representatives

2014 Functional Programming TDA 452/ DIT142

Nov 15, 2014, 4:14:34 AM11/15/14
to chalmer...@googlegroups.com
I'm pleased to announce the following course representatives:

William Dahlberg dahlberg.william(at)gmail....
Akram Beygi Harchegani akramb(at)student.chalmers...
Jonathan Nilsfors nilsfors(a)student.chalmers...

Feel free to contact them if you have problems/suggestions etc that you don't feel comfortable taking up with me or the assistants directly. -- Dave

Dave

Nov 15, 2014, 6:23:44 AM11/15/14
to chalmer...@googlegroups.com, chalmer...@googlegroups.com
ps. I will meet with the course reps after the lecture on Monday.  Let them know if there are any problems that you would like them to bring up.