View this page "Schedule for the course"

Bengt.N...@gmail.com

May 30, 2007, 5:03:27 AM5/30/07
to Chalmers course on Semantics in Calculus of Constructions

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/chalmers-cs-semantics-in-coq/web/schedule-for-the-course
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Bengt.N...@gmail.com

May 30, 2007, 5:06:13 AM5/30/07
to Chalmers course on Semantics in Calculus of Constructions
I just added a schedule for the course.

Ana Bove

May 30, 2007, 5:08:32 AM5/30/07
to chalmers-cs-se...@googlegroups.com
cannot see though... Am I doing something wrong?

--
-- Ana

ANA BOVE
bove(at)cs.chalmers.se Department of Computer Science and Engineering
http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~bove Chalmers University of Technology
Phone (work) :(46)(31) 772 10 20 and University of Gothenburg
Fax (work) :(46)(31) 772 36 63 S-412 96 Gothenburg - SWEDEN

Alexandre Buisse

May 30, 2007, 5:10:55 AM5/30/07
On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 11:09:32 +0200, Ana Bove wrote:

> cannot see though... Am I doing something wrong?

Neither can I...

/Alexandre

Bengt.N...@gmail.com

May 30, 2007, 6:08:21 AM5/30/07
to Chalmers course on Semantics in Calculus of Constructions
Sorry, it seems that google has not solved the problem on how to embed
a google calendar page in a google group page.
Well, you can hopefully view the calendar on this url.

But you have to press the agenda button to the right (do not ask me
why).

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=p4hjaqvgpghk8gip699j5o4j2o%40group.calendar.google.com&pvttk=5cb0501003023d92680f0e05b9993087