Please ensure your tournament start, reset, and finalize requests are working

David Cornelius

Jan 23, 2015, 10:49:29 AM1/23/15
to challo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We recently upgraded the web framework we use with Challonge, and it was brought to our attention that we broke backward compatibility with a few API routes.

POST is now the only supported request type for the routes below. Previously, we were allowing all request types.
  • /v1/tournaments/start/{id}.{json|xml}
  • /v1/tournaments/reset/{id}.{json|xml}
  • /v1/tournaments/finalize/{id}.{json|xml}
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

–Dave