Released Chainer v7.2.0

nis...@preferred.jp

Feb 14, 2020, 1:34:12 AM2/14/20
to Chainer User Group

We have released Chainer v7.2.0, please find attached the release note.

This is the release note of v7.2.0. See here for the complete list of solved issues and merged PRs.

As announced previously, Chainer is currently under the maintenance phase. Considering the situation, we are going to reduce the release frequency of Chainer from monthly to once every two months. This does not affect the release frequency of CuPy.

Enhancements

  • Add support for cupy-cuda102 (#8544)

Bug Fixes

  • Calculate beta with static_code on F.BatchNormalization.forward (#8325)

Code Fixes

  • Remove py2 warnings (#8542)

Documentation

  • Remove stable version section from README (#7956)
  • Add Optuna to README.md (#8537)
  • Fix typo (#8541)

Examples

  • Fix accuracy calculation of custom loop examples (#8534)