Hiring - JavaScript/Dojo Developer (London) with experience in Chai

Kumar

Jul 2, 2015, 7:04:55 AM7/2/15
to cha...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am the Resourcing Consultant at Synergy.

Synergy is a leading technology services and solutions firm with offices in UK & Asia, working with clients across Europe.

For one of our leading global system integrator clients, we are currently looking for JavaScript/Dojo Developer work on an engagement, in London on a contract basis.

Role:

Location   : London

Type         : Contract

Duration   : 6 Months

Skills:

  • Strong JavaScript developer who understands and embraces the value of TDD.
  • Understands encapsulation and code re-usability.
  • Experience with large modular applications.
  • Experience with DOJO
  • Experience with The Intern / Chai JS
  • Experience with GIT work flow

If interested, please contact me.

Kumar

Email     : ku...@synergy-emea.co.uk

Contact  : +44(0)2030049078 +44(0)2079935078

Ryan Kennedy

May 16, 2023, 4:10:00 AM5/16/23
to Chai.js
Hi
how are you?
Are you still looking for a developer?

Kazeem Odutola

May 16, 2023, 4:12:14 AM5/16/23
to cha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

Yes, I am good. I am still for a developer role.

Thanks,
Kazeem

Ryan Kennedy

May 16, 2023, 4:15:21 AM5/16/23
to cha...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know what kind of developer you are looking for.

Ryan Kennedy

May 16, 2023, 10:17:15 AM5/16/23
to Chai.js
Hi  Kazeem

Are you still available for this position?