Re: Ruthy Sova

Simcha Shabtai

Oct 8, 2020, 9:59:10 PM10/8/20
Just to clarify, the idea is to say tehillim/tefillot before chatzot tonight, which is about 12:42 am in NY tonight

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 9:33 PM Simcha Shabtai <simmy....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,  there have been some recent positive developments for Ruthy, small developments, but still positive.

I wanted to share a suggestion - as tonight we begin Hoshana Rabba, and the mekubalim teach that at chatzot tonight an additional chasima of the din takes place. lf you would consider saying a few perakim of Tehillim tonight for her refuah sheleima, it would be much appreciated.

Besoros tovos,