Update: Ruth Sova

Simcha Shabtai

Oct 8, 2020, 9:53:24 PM10/8/20
to Chabura
Hi, I actually just found out that there have been some recent positive developments for Ruthy, small, but still positive. If you can continue any tefillot or tehillim would be much appreciated

Besoros Tovos,

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020, 7:36 PM Simcha Shabtai <simmy....@gmail.com> wrote:
Unfortunately  I dont have any updates to share, but just wanted to share a suggestion - as tonight we begin Hoshana Rabba, and the mekubalim teach that at chatzot tonight an additional chasima of the din takes place. lf you would consider saying a few perakim of Tehillim tonight for her refuah sheleima, it would be much appreciated.

Besoros tovos,