Its a unsettlement buy this book?

1 view

Best Seller

Jun 21, 2019, 4:42:09 PM6/21/19
Recently I was robbed 3 times as I tried to buy Bitmain Antminer
cryptocurrency mining equipment online multiple times only to have the
vendors that might be located in washington usa , australia, china steal
my bitcoin and not ship the antminers I was hoping that the internet
community might help me recover some of my funds buy either purchasing a
book of mine or perhaps a litecoin donation. Thanks for you time.
visit http://www.courtenayrcmp.ca/ for more information and thank you
for your support.