Strange negative cost in charges object

ryan embgrets

May 28, 2021, 5:43:12 PM5/28/21
to cgr...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Sometimes I see strange negative changes in cdrs as you can see in the bold section below.
```
"charges": [
  {
    "ratingid": "e764cd9",
    "increments": [
      {
        "usage": NumberLong("12000000000"),
        "cost": 0.00043,
        "accountingid": "f4a9401",
        "compressfactor": NumberInt("1")
      },
      {
        "usage": NumberLong("0"),
        "cost": -7e-05,
        "accountingid": "2a1ca82",
        "compressfactor": NumberInt("1")
      }
    ],
    "compressfactor": NumberInt("1")
  }
]
```

Could someone please tell me why I see this?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan

Alexandru Tripon

May 31, 2021, 5:34:42 AM5/31/21
to cgr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

Please open an issue on GitHub regarding this and we will discuss this there.
Please post there the version you are using and the full CDR that has this cost.
If the CDR contains sensitive information you can send it to me(alexandr...@itsyscom.com) in private.

Thanks,
Trial97

ryan embgrets

May 31, 2021, 9:17:05 AM5/31/21
to cgr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I have created the issue on github. Below is the link for the reference.