SCHEDULLER_NOT_RUNNING

Anthony Somerset

Aug 26, 2021, 3:22:40 PM8/26/21
to CGRateS
So i have a wierd one

My scheduler is configured to run:

"scheduler": {
"enabled": true,
},

but whenever i run any API call that reloads the scheduler i get SCHEDULLER_NOT_RUNNING error - if i set ReloadScheduler to false the call at least succeeds but it has me worried - so i decided to do some testing in cgr-console

cgr> scheduler_reload
Error executing command: rpc: can't find service SchedulerSv1.Reload
cgr> scheduler_execute
"OK"
cgr> scheduler_queue
Error executing command: SCHEDULLER_NOT_RUNNING
cgr>

is scheduler running but false error or have i missed something else?

cgr> status
{
 "ActiveGoroutines": 39,
 "GoVersion": "go1.14",
 "MemoryUsage": "6.3MiB",
 "NodeID": "liq-cgr-rals1-poc-jhb",
 "RunningSince": "Tue Aug 10 09:08:44 UTC 2021",
 "Version": "CGR...@v0.10.2"
}

Anthony Somerset

Aug 26, 2021, 3:26:15 PM8/26/21
to CGRateS
theres also a typo in there that i've shamelessly opened a PR for ;)

Adrian Porosnicu

Aug 27, 2021, 5:38:13 AM8/27/21
to CGRateS
Hello!

As I can see, you missed "s" in your "schedulers" config. In v0.10, "scheduler" became a service, hence the "s" suffix. After configuring it, try those APIs again.

Thanks,
Adrian

Anthony Somerset

Aug 27, 2021, 7:16:37 AM8/27/21