DalekJS talk in Bonn in November

Thomas Ferris Nicolaisen

Oct 14, 2013, 2:00:26 PM10/14/13
to cg...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, Cologne JS'ers!

Next month we have a JS-related talk at Bonn Agile: A presentation of http://dalekjs.com/index.html (automated browser testing driven by JS). Perhaps some people here are interested?

Hope to see some of you there!

Frederic Hemberger

Oct 15, 2013, 4:00:42 AM10/15/13
to cg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas,

we had this talk by Sebastian in August already. ;)

But I want to encourage everybody who couldn't make it back then to attend Bonn Agile, it's really a great meet-up if you're interested in agile development.

It's also just a 10 minute walk away from Bonn's central station which can easily be reached from Cologne, so no excuses! ;)

Thomas Ferris Nicolaisen

Oct 15, 2013, 4:54:15 AM10/15/13
to cg...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:00:42 AM UTC+2, Frederic Hemberger wrote:
Hi Thomas,

we had this talk by Sebastian in August already. ;)

Ah, I suspected as much, so I did search for dalek in this mailing list but didn't find anything.

But I want to encourage everybody who couldn't make it back then to attend Bonn Agile, it's really a great meet-up if you're interested in agile development.

Thanks for the kind words :)