Use Plustxt for all your messaging needs!

Krati G

Nov 15, 2012, 6:11:54 AM11/15/12
to cgi...@googlegroups.com

Use Plustxt for all your messaging needs!!

Hi,

My name is Krati and I am with Plustxt.

Plustxt is a great new texting app which helps you in three different ways -

a) Enables you to send text messages with Privacy and security

b) Helps you text others in the language of your choice - we are releasing with 7 Indian languages (Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil)

 now and are building more scores

c) You can chat from any of your devices like Ipads, iPod touch and Android tablets.

Plustxt is available in limited geographies and its available in your country now.

So why don't you download Plustxt from the Android or iOS app stores below and let us know your feedback. We would love your feedback and get it into the product soon! Also tell your friends to use it and help us out.

For Android, download Plustxt at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plustxt.app&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5wbHVzdHh0LmFwcCJd

For iPhone, download Plustxt at https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/id538060968

Best Regards,

Krati