Hiring at Five Fingers Media Works

Anand

Apr 28, 2014, 10:23:44 AM4/28/14
to cgi...@googlegroups.com
Five Fingers Media Works - Nagpur, Maharashtra

Skill Set: * Creative & Innovative output from the projects allotted * Maintaining the best audio & video quality * Coordinating with producers, graphic designers & supervisors * Good knowledge in FCP, After effects & Avid * Maintaining the pulse of viewers

Experience: Learner to 1 year

Location: Nagpur based

Complete Details:
You have chance to enhance your skills and explore your horizon in Digital Media & Advertising , Film Pre & Post Production, Video Editing, 2d-3d Animation with central India’s renowned Production House “Five Fingers Media Works”.
Presently, we have following vacancies for our future expansion. If you are really interested and want to start your career, Please drop your Resume & portfolio at & can refer our profile www.fivefingersmedia.in
1. AVID Liquid & FCP Editor
2. Video Editor
3. Graphics Designer (Web & Print & Flash)
4. 3D Modeler
5. 2D Modeler
6. VFX Artist
7. Telesales cum Office Assistant
8. SEO – SEM Assistant
Above positions are open for all but must have knowledge and skills… and willingness to take responsibility & learn.
Will see you at our Production House…. All the Best !!!
You can contact us: 0712-2293186 or 08149911243