freezes after clicking cntrl s

ハェフィシェフ

Jun 23, 2019, 11:52:50 AM6/23/19
to cgdb
If I click control s, cgdb stops responding to anything else. I apologize if I oversaw something or if the solution is very obvious, I am still very new to this program and programming in general.

Mike Mueller

Jun 23, 2019, 2:10:26 PM6/23/19
to cgdb-...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019, 8:52 AM ハェフィシェフ <a.l.halev...@gmail.com> wrote:
If I click control s, cgdb stops responding to anything else. I apologize if I oversaw something or if the solution is very obvious, I am still very new to this program and programming in general.

ハェフィシェフ

Jun 23, 2019, 5:11:01 PM6/23/19
to cgdb
Wow, I didn't know, thanks for the help.