How to exit the disassembly window?

Augusto Fraga Giachero

Jan 21, 2017, 9:45:27 PM1/21/17
to cgdb
I turn on the dissasembly mode with ':set dis', but I couldn't figure out how to return to the default source view mode without closing and opening again cgdb. Any hints?

Robert Rossi

Jan 23, 2017, 8:57:36 PM1/23/17
to cgdb-...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean the 'set nodis' option to turn off disassembly mode?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 9:45 PM, Augusto Fraga Giachero <augus...@gmail.com> wrote:
I turn on the dissasembly mode with ':set dis', but I couldn't figure out how to return to the default source view mode without closing and opening again cgdb. Any hints?

Augusto Fraga Giachero

Jan 24, 2017, 7:53:57 AM1/24/17
to cgdb
Exactly. I couldn't find it in the documentation. Thank you!