CFWheels 2.2 Release - Blog entry confusion

dhga...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2021, 7:24:34 PM1/26/21
to CFWheels

the instructions say: "if you’re on 2.0 or 2.1, just swap out the wheels folder"
this did not work for me.
I also needed to copy the /events/onabort.cfm file.
I was updating from 2.0 to 2.2 ... I skipped the 2.1 upgrade.

so please copy the instructions from the " CFWheels 2.1 Released" notes up to the "CFWheels 2.2 Released" blog entry:

If updating from CFWheels 2.0.x or 2.1.x:

  • replace your wheels folder from the one in the download, and
  • outside the wheels folder, ensure you’ve got a file at events/onabort.cfm and create it if needed.
  • rename any instances of findLast() to findLastOne() (this has been changed due to Lucee 5.3 having a new inbuilt function called findLast() which clashes with the wheels internals)

Tom King

Feb 4, 2021, 12:42:09 PM2/4/21
to CFWheels
Thanks, now updated