CFWheels Launches a Bug Bounty program

Peter Amiri

May 16, 2022, 7:50:40 PM5/16/22
to CFWheels
Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce the launch of a Bug Bounty program. Our goal for this program is to squash some of the longs standing bugs on the issues list. Some of these bugs have been on the issues list for a very long time and for the most part they are edge cases that don’t effect the core functionality of the framework.

We’d like to squash some of these bugs and get them off our issues list. If you are inclined to participate you can read the full blog post at https://cfwheels.org/blog/cfwheels-announces-a-bug-bounty/.

-Peter