IIS Rewrite Config

Tom King

Feb 19, 2021, 3:10:44 AM2/19/21
to CFWheels
Hi All
I know of someone who is having weird issues with
Win Server 2012R2
IIS 8.5
Apache Tomcat 9.0
Lucee version (5.3.3.62)
BonCodeAJP Connector Version 1.0.41
mod_cfml-valve_v1.1.11.jar

Since a lucee upgrade, there are intermittent rewrites failing ( a url like /groups/1234 will end up at /rewrite.cfm? with a 307 redirect ). It doesn't even get to the framework (we've pretty much confirmed it's not a wheels code issue like a phantom redirect).

On ACF it's fine, so it's something to do with connector perhaps? Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

Would be v helpful to know if someone has a similar configuration and might be able to share their URL rewrite or connector config.

Ta