CFWheels 2.3.0-rc.1 Released

Peter Amiri

May 3, 2022, 10:30:20 AM5/3/22
to cfwh...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Today we released CFWheels v2.3.0-rc.1. Even though it is a minor release, I opted for a release candidate to make sure the new CI pipeline and push process is all working properly. Please take a look at the blog post (https://cfwheels.org/blog/cfwheels-2-3-0-rc-1/) for details of this release. As always, if upgrading from a recent release (2.2.x or 2.1.x) you simply have to replace the wheels directory with the new one.

Please test the release if you can and report back any issues you may find so we can move forward with finalizing the v2.3.0 release.

-Peter