WANTED: "Associations" Guide

dhga...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2022, 1:38:31 PM3/10/22
to CFWheels
Peter, at the end of January, you mentioned that you were going to work on "more introductory tools and TUTORIALS" -- Are you still willing to create tutorials?

Can you PLEASE make a step-by-step tutorial for  "Associations"? or a video.

I still have not got associations to work.... see my post Error coding "Associations" Guide.

SUGGESTION: The  associations and nested properties Guide should be split up and rewritten into four (or more) separate "tutorials"; {Just like the " Beginner Tutorial: Hello Database" guide} Something like;
1) Intro to associations and nested Properties
2) Tutorial: using belongsTo()
3) Tutorial: using HasOne()
4) Tutorial: using HasMany()

Be sure to also include sql-table create code... see my previous post.