Metis is Hiring

Jim Jurista

Mar 1, 2016, 10:12:55 AM3/1/16
to cfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone,

Metis Consulting Group (formerly Ravenglass Technologies) is a Manlius NY company currently hiring for a software application developer. For details about our open positions, please see the careers section of the Metis web site.

Why am I posting in this group? Certainly if you or anyone you know is interested in the full-time positions we'd love to have you apply. Beyond that, though, we need immediate ColdFusion development assistance and we are open to part-time contracting arrangements. The work is somewhat straightforward - troubleshooting and extending code (using a combination of "traditional" CF pages/components and the ColdBox framework) for existing CF applications. We'll consider contractors who are available at least ten hours per week, and in most cases this work can be done remotely as long as you can run the VPN and SCM tools required for this work.

If you're interested, please send your information through the "Get In Touch" section of the Metis web site, and indicate in your submission that you are interested in working as a contractor as described in this CFUGCNY group message. Please indicate your hourly contracting rate and the amount of time you're available.

Thank you,

Jim Jurista

CTO, Metis Consulting Group

Brian Caufield

Mar 11, 2016, 9:54:29 AM3/11/16
to cfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim,

I have some availability for contract work and I was wondering if you are still looking for help? I have just finished up a Coldfusion to Railo conversion for Time Warner and my most recent mobile app, Aviation Week, is winding down so I have about 20 hours a week available.

Let me know how things are going in any case - it would be good to talk and catch up.

Thanks,

Brian Caufield