CFObjective: Who's going?

David Harris

Oct 21, 2010, 7:43:15 PM10/21/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand
Hi Everyone,

I'm really excited that I have the opportunity to make it over to
CFObjective this year!
I've been to some other conferences, but this will be the first one
that I've made it to where I'm not on a stand or helping run it!

Who else from NZ is making it over?

Be great to get together over there if possible!

PS: Hats off the Kai and the team for putting this together!

David Harris

Nov 7, 2010, 11:10:36 PM11/7/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand

Only a week to go. Any one else there on Wednesday night and keen for code wars?

Kai Koenig

Nov 7, 2010, 11:15:47 PM11/7/10
to cfugau...@googlegroups.com
do you want to enter a team :) ?

!!! New AU mobile number !!!

Ross Phillips

Nov 8, 2010, 1:16:48 PM11/8/10
to cfugau...@googlegroups.com, cfugau...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I'll be there then.  Count me in :-)

Sent from my iPhone