Lynda.com subscription discounts

Kai Koenig

Jan 26, 2011, 3:32:57 AM1/26/11
to nzf...@googlegroups.com, wc...@googlegroups.com, cfugau...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Happy New Year (ehhh - at least it's still January :)

Sorry for the cross-post, just wanted to let you know of a benefit we (the Adobe UG managers) got told about recently. If anyone is interested in signing up for Lynda.com we can provide you with a discount code for both the annual and the premium subscription:

ANNUAL subscription - normally $250, now $200
PREMIUM subscription - normally $375, now $300

(note: those are USD)

We can't post the discount codes on a mailing list, please contact the friendly, local UG manager of your choice off-list to ask for them :-)

Cheers
Kai

--
Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 / +61 435 263 414