[Ann] Next CFUG Meeting: 12 August

David Harris

Aug 3, 2010, 2:47:11 PM8/3/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand
Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up to let you know there is a CFUG meeting planned for
next week.

- Dave Quested will be giving a XSLT 101 session

and one or 2 more topics to be confirmed!

RSVP and location will go up in a day or two, so what this space!

Cheers,

David

David Harris

Aug 9, 2010, 4:43:29 AM8/9/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand
Hi Everyone,

I have just set up the RSVP for the meeting next week.

Remember, you need to RSVP (and attend) to enter the draw for the
Adobe software prize package

http://cfug.eventbrite.com/

You can attend remotely at the URL on the RSVP page.

See you there!

David Harris

Aug 11, 2010, 3:29:34 AM8/11/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand
Don't forget to RSVP for tomorrow night to get an entry in to the Software draw!

Details and RSVP @ http://cfug.eventbrite.com/

See you there!

Warrick Hing

Aug 12, 2010, 12:00:46 AM8/12/10
to cfugau...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The address for APN is:

46 Albert Street,
Auckland CBD.

Main entrance is on Albert street which closes at 6pm.
After 6pm make your way towards the Hollywood bakery at the traffic lights and enter the car park area and go up the ramp.

Give me a call on 021 941 564 and I'll come and let you in.

Cheers

See you there!

Notice

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and subject to copyright. They may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. You should not read, copy, use, change, alter or disclose this email or its attachments without authorisation. The company and any related or associated companies do not accept any liability in connection with this email and any attachments including in connection with computer viruses, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. Any views expressed in this email and any attachments do not necessarily reflect the views of the company or the views of any of our related or associated companies.