November CFUG: Bring your favorite Problem

David Harris

Oct 27, 2010, 3:56:44 AM10/27/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand
Hi everyone!

We have a CFUG next week

This month we are going to try something new.

Bring you favorite problem!
The idea is to bring a problem you have had (preferably a working
example of the problem) and put it to the group to find an answer.

Even if you have already solved the problem it would be interesting to
see other people's take on solving it.

This month we will be holding the meeting @ APN offices

RSVP and details here: http://cfug.eventbrite.com/

David Harris

Oct 27, 2010, 4:13:39 AM10/27/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand
UPDATE: Meeting moved to 11 November. (Pays to check calendar before
planning things!)

See you there

David Harris

Nov 7, 2010, 11:07:49 PM11/7/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand

Don't forget CFUG this week!
"Bring your favorite problem"
rsvp with link in previous message.

See you Thursday!

On Oct 27, 8:56 pm, David Harris <djohnsma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>

> We have a CFUG n...

David Harris

Nov 9, 2010, 12:47:07 PM11/9/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand
Don't forget CFUG tomorrow night. now is a good time to RSVP
(http://cfug.eventbrite.com/)

Topic:Bring you favorite problem!

The idea is to bring a problem you have had (preferably a working
example of the problem) and put it to the group to find an answer.

Even if you have already solved the problem it would be interesting to
see other people's take on solving it.

This month we will be holding the meeting @ APN offices

Email me your working example if you have one prepared so we can run
it for the group.

David Harris

Nov 10, 2010, 7:44:57 PM11/10/10
to ColdFusion User Group - New Zealand
Hi Everyone,

It appears everyone is busy this month as no one has RSVPed for
tonight.
So as a result we have called this months meeting off.

Next month will be the last meeting of the year and we will do the
software prize draw for the CS5 suite.
For every month you have RSVPed and attended you will get one entry in
to the draw.

Watch this list for the announcement for this meeting!

Cheers,
David