Next Talk: What date works for you guys?

Mike G.

Jun 24, 2007, 2:35:20 PM6/24/07
to Central Florida PHP
I'm putting together the next talk for everyone and I was curious what
days work for you all?

Currently, our schedule tries to run every four weeks. Since the last
meeting we had was on Saturday, June 9th that puts our next meeting on
Saturday, July 7th. Since this is the weekend directly after July 4th,
I was wondering if everyone would be in town? If not, we can just push
it back until the following weekend (July 14).

What are your thoughts?

teegaw

Jun 24, 2007, 4:26:14 PM6/24/07
to Central Florida PHP
I'll be out of town on the 7th, so the 14th would work for me.

Josh V

Jun 25, 2007, 10:14:03 AM6/25/07
to Central Florida PHP
i say we push that bad boy forward! the 30th? i guess im just anxious
to get back since i missed the june 9th meeting. regardless, ill be in
town and can make either saturday.

Mike G.

Jun 25, 2007, 11:03:21 AM6/25/07
to Central Florida PHP
Not a bad idea, but I don't think that I'll be able to get the room w/
that short of notice.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

clintonia

Jun 25, 2007, 8:13:39 PM6/25/07
to Central Florida PHP
I'm in a wedding on the 14th, so I'd rather it be on the 30th if it
must.

clintonia

Jun 29, 2007, 11:55:59 AM6/29/07
to Central Florida PHP
Has this been determined yet?

I think this is just a busy time for everyone.

Mike G.

Jul 6, 2007, 10:14:19 AM7/6/07
to Central Florida PHP
OK Guys,

I've got a solid list of dates for the next couple of months. They are
as follows:

Saturday, August 4th
Saturday, August 25 (Instead of September 1, allowing traveling for
Labor Day on September 3)
Saturday, September 29
Saturday, October 27

http://cfphp.org/2007/07/05/upcoming-meeting-dates/

Alexander Rudloff

Jul 6, 2007, 10:58:54 AM7/6/07
to cf...@googlegroups.com
This reminds me...(sorry for the thread de-rail, but regarding dates)

For those that do not know, there is a barcamp being planned for what looks like early September (1st or the 8th as of now).

http://groups.google.com/group/barcamporlando
http://www.barcamporlando.com

Best,

Alex